Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Exam Coaching in Bangalore
SSC CGL Coaching Institutes in Bangalore
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination often referred to as SSC CGL is an Examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organization of the Government of India.
Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most Desirable Organization for Government Exams in India. It conducts SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to no technical Group B and Group C no Gazetted post in various Ministries/ Departments.
SSC Group B Posts
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector of Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Statistical Investigator Gr
Group C Posts
- Accountant Junior Accountant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Tax Assistan.
- Sub Inspector
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
||60 minutes (total)
For VH& Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy 80 minutes
SSC CGL Tier IIExam pattern
This is an Objective exam, whichwill be conducted online. There are 4 section in the tier 2 exam of SSC CGL with 100 questions which account for a total of 200 marks the subject wise detail are given below:
||No of Questions
||English Language and Comprehension
||General Studies (Finance & Economics)
Staff Selection of Commission of India has introduced a Descriptive paper in English/Hindi of 100 marks for SSC CGL exam this paper needs to be completed in 60 minutes.
SSC CGL Tier – IV Exam Pattern
Two major skill sets are tested through SSC CGL Tier –IV Exam
DEST: Candidates are required to type 2000 words in 15minuts on a computer in English. This test is conducted to check a candidate’s writing skill.
CPT: This test is conducted to check a candidate’s Proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Generation of Slides.
The time limit of Tier –I examination has been reduced to 60 minutes. The same time is increased to 80 minutes for person with disability/Physically Handicapped candidates.
The time limit of Tier – II examination is 2 hours an additional 40 minutes is given to candidates with disability.
Candidates are required to qualify the cut- off each level of examination in order to get promoted to the next level.
The key point to note here is that there is no sectional cut – off in any level of SSC CGL Examination
Staff selection Commission conducts in every year in 4 Different Stage. It is mandatory for the Candidate to qualify all the stage of examination.
SSC will Release the result in four stages after completion of each Tier Exam. The candidates selected in the round progress to the next one.
|Level of Examination
|Tier - I
||Objective Multiple choice
|Tier - II
||Objective Multiple choice
||Descriptive Paper inEnglish /Hindi
|Tier - IV
||Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test
SSC CGL Exam Center
The staff selection commission Conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam at Various Centers all over the Country the notification for the same has been released on May.
SSC CGL Application Fee
The Application fee for SSC CGL is Rs 100/- Although candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen Category are exempted from paying the Application fee in addition to this female candidates are also exempted from paying the application fee.
The application fee is required to be paid online through net banking/credit card/debit card. One can also pay the application fee offline in the form of Challan in the concerned bank and enter the details of the Challan in the payment window of Part-II of the registration form.
Follow the Following Details While Filling in The Application Form for SSC CGL
- Click on the given link of SSC CGL Application form
- Click on link of Apply Link- 1.The registration link will open up in new window
- Click on New Registration in SSC CGL 2017 application window and click on register button
- Candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents name, date of birth, email id, mobile number
- Click on submit button to submit their completed application form of SSC CGL 2017. Do not forget to verify your entire details before submitting the form
- You will be issued Registration ID for SSC CGL 2017 application form
- Candidates need to login with registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SSC CGL 2017
- Candidates are needed to upload photograph and signature by logging in with registered account
- Photograph - The photograph must be white colour or light coloured background and should be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution should be 100*120 pixels in width and height
- Signature - The signature should be in black or blue ink on white sheet. The scanned copy of signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height
- By submitting the application form by attaching and uploading your Signature and Photograph, you will be done with Part-I of the registration Process. Now begins the Part-II of the registration Process
Login With Registered Id and Password to Fill Up the Part-II of the Application Form of SSC CGL
- The information submitted at the time of registration and submission of Part-I will appear as auto-filled and candidates can fill up remaining fields in the SSC CGL 2017 application form
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CGL 2017 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you
- Click on Final Submit after previewing it
- Candidates are advised to download and get print copies of submitted application form of SSC CGL 2017
- Candidates can now proceed to submit the application fee for SSC CGL 2017 either by online mode or offline mode of fee payment
- Online mode - Candidates can submit application fee in online mode via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking by clicking on online option in the payment window and proceed to make payment
- Offline mode - In case, candidates wants to submit application fee through offline mode, they can select offline option in payment window and proceed to generate bank challan to submit the application fee for SSC CGL 2017 Exam
SSC (CGL Notification Detail)
|Month of Tier I Exam
|Month of Tier II
|Month of Tier III
|Month of Tier IV
Why Students Should Take Coaching in Your Institute And How Unique Your Institute Than Others in Bangalore
- The depth coverage of SSC CGL syllabus
- Basic level to advance level Teaching to understand all students
- Focus on shortcuts and fundamental concepts
- Pre-planned class schedule with monthly base
- Topic wise and Subject wise test
- Mock paper with discussion
- Test environment similar to main SSC exam
- Basic to advanced level explanation about SSC exam
- Updated (New Version) Materials designed for Staff selection Commission in easy method with short cut techniques for better understanding
- Material is designed by experienced faculties considering the (SSC)syllabus and Standards of the competitive examination
- Improve Communication skill
- GD guidance and Mock interview
- professionally managed system with maximum selection in Staff selection Commission ( SSC CGL)
- 7am to 9am (Monday to Friday)
- 10am to 12pm (Monday to Friday)
- 6pm to 8pm (Saturday)
- 9am to 5pm (Sunday)
SSC CGL Coaching Institutes in Bangalore.
COMPETITIVE LEARNING SUCCESS INDIA PVT. LTD.
Address : 20/7, 2nd main road 4,
Opp. Swastik Mandi, Sheshadripuram,
Bangalore - 560020.
Mobile : 9980912529, 9945566299,9980005699.
Email : email@example.com